Thursday, February 5, 2015

Safer Interet Week

I just adore Safer Internet Week every year. You'll notice they new blog background is of me doing my new safer internet animations. I also have a yearly movie series: Stop Being Mean Online. I make an episode every SIW. My last one got over 900 views because it was so close to the first page for the SIW comp. I normally put a few close friends and a few random ones.

Guess what? You can be one of those random people! XD All you have to do (US MSP Only) is message me "Be Kind Online" or "Stop Being Mean Online" to enter. I will, of course, friend you. Sadly the non-friends in movies glitch was patched. :( I have 4 spots as of now. Do this before/on February 9th! I will make the movie then or the next day. I will submit the movie on 10th or 11th. It is to be called "Stop Being Mean Online Number Hive", so do me a favor and vote! The page number is TBA. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment