Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Updates ;)

Hey guys! I figured it was time to do sone updates, am I right?

For starts, my VIP ran out on March 27, 2015. But I got 3 months Star VIP for an early birthday present! I have some change to throw, so if you want a WL, just comment your US Server Username. 

As you can probably guess, my birthday is coming up. Its 5 days away, on April 20th. Ima do a seprate post 'bout a "party" on MSP perhaps. Did you know that my fourth best friend, Rapunza #1 Fan, has the same birthday? Did you also know that my new best friend, Dytbabygurl, Rapunza, and I are doing a birthday twin outfit even though Babygurl's birthday is in August? Back to my point, Rapunza and I want to have a party but she always lives in lag city with her 1,000+ friends.

I'm terribly sorry for not making posts.

But I also thought that you'd like to know that...









I TOTALLY FANGIRL OVER DRACO MALFOY FROM HARRY POTTER.

1 comment: