Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pixi, Zac, and Stephanie


Oh, did you know? I am a big defender of Pixi and Zac, and apparently now Stephanie. My biggest pet peeve is when people be like
  • Pixi/Zac is a hacker!
  • Pixi/Zac are creepy!
  • Pixi/Zac are annoying!
  • I hate Pixi/Zac!
  • Etc.
And now, of course, these haters now do this with Stephanie (I don't know if there is a guy version of her). I have been spamming on Stephanie's artbook, trying to talk some sense into people but they are all like
What is your problem?
  • Another Pixi/Zac?
  • NOO IT'S FOR BABIES!
  • I don't want a lego girl on MSP!
  • So fake!
  • She's scary!
  • leave me alone!
  • ROBOT!
  • She's taking over MSP!
But I'm over here like:

Okay, let's discuss the things that I mentioned up there, Pixi/Zac is a hacker, etc.
  •  Pixi/Zac is a hacker!- You are incorrect. This rumor has died down pretty much, but it existed because of the whole creepy Samantha thing. That was um, strange, but has nothing to do with Pixi. This was a long time ago, so I don't remember it that great. Pixi came after that, and replaced Samantha. She didn't hack MSP. Besides, it's silly if you really think about it. One user, hacking into MSP's files and stuff and forcing them to do Pixi art so that they can continue their hacking.
  • Pixi/Zac are creepy!-Say what you want, but I don't understand. Sure, this is probably related to the creepy Samantha incident, but now, Pixi never changes her outfit. She isn't creepy. The thing everyone hates the most is that you HAVE to be her friend. Creepy? Not really. 
  • Pixi/Zac are annoying!-The most common statement. This girl/guy invaded your friends list without your permission, and now s/he's going to bother you all day because s/he is only for noobs. What? I understand that there could have been an option to decline her request, but they is helpful! It's great that MSP has a guide user! But you know what? They are just like any other user. Think about it. Other friends write statuses. Pixi/Zac writes a status (rarely). Other friends make artbooks. Pixi/Zac make artbooks. Other users have a room. Pixi/Zac has a room. Put your other friends in a movie/artbook. Put Pixi/Zac in a movie/artbook. But Pixi and Zac are way better if you think about it! They give you free gifts! They help new users! They have tons of clothing! Short story: When I was new to MSP, I LOVED it when a friended a user with tons of clothes! I loved looking at all of their stuff and choosing an outfit to put them in for my movies! Now new MSP users have an advantage!
 Now Stephanie isn't as great, but still better than your common user because you get free gifts from her, too. FYI, if you haven't seen my spamming on her artbook, she is a sponsor for MSP. And the people in the UK? They'd be really confused about why there is so much confusion in the US, they have sponsors all the time!

Now I'm done explaining to you why Pixi/Zac/Stephanie are great. I understand that people are young and don't understand, but it's the older users too. Now, have a good day and thanks for reading this way-too-long post. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment